8a Application Package "Best Seller"
ALL INCLUSIVE – NO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR 2 YEAR WAIVER, AFFILIATED ENTITY OR RECONSIDERATION
Our all-inclusive 8a Full Support Package is our most popular service. Business owners that select this package typically do so because they want subject matter experts to simplify their involvement generating and reviewing the application. These businesses are usually generating $150K+ in revenue and believe that their time is best aligned to business growth and not in learning the necessary bureaucratic details of this application.
In advance of a purchase decision, our Senior Partner, Mark Ryan, will spend two (2) hours with the majority business owner(s) to perform a detailed assessment of the business and its likelihood to achieve certification. He will ask you over a hundred questions to make sure we do not waste your time or energy on a project that we do not believe will succeed. Application strategies are developed, concerns shared and the prospective client is provided an accurate assessment of their prospects. During this assessment, development actions that improve the chance of certification are created and shared. If moving forward with an application is not recommended by our Senior Partner, he will develop a potential remedy plan and discuss it with you.
The time required to prepare and assemble the 8a application varies by client, but most take between a month to a month and a half. The SBA is usually able to award the certification within 3-4 months (on ez8a client packages). So, for planning purposes, estimate award of your certification within 6 months.
From date of hire through to certification, which often involves responding to requests from the SBA's Reviewing Official, the ez8a Team typically dedicates from 70-85 hours to the client's application (some have taken over 100 hours). Some areas that require the most attention to detail include:
- Interview and assistance with drafts and edits of the economically disadvantaged and socially disadvantaged (if required) narrative(s); which is (are) a critical part of your application.
- Providing guidance, pre filling and editing templates, explaining and resolving critical elements.
- Performing thorough reviews of every document and audit of all financial statements to identify and remedy any potential problems. The SBA is very detailed in their assessment and so are we.
- Final assembly of application; double-checking everything to be sure it meets all SBA guidelines. Our applications are formatted in a binder with a table of contents, tabs for every 8a application section and all cover letter(s).
- Includes Government Marketing Level I, "Foundations to Success". One of our ez8a Partners will be assigned to work with you to share the basic concepts and tools required to sell the Federal Government.
8a Revenue Statistics
||Number of Firms
||Federal Revenue Per Firm
8a Spending by Agency
|Agency for International Development
|Department of Agriculture
|Department of Commerce
|Department of Defense
|Department of Education
|Department of Energy
|Department of Health and Human Services
|Department of Homeland Security
|Department of Urban Development
|Department of the Interior
|Department of Justice
|Department of Labor
|Department of State
|Department of Transportation
|Department of the Treasury
|Department of Veterans Affairs
|National Science Foundation
|Nuclear Regulatory Commission
|Office of Personnel Management
|Social Security Administration
8(a) Certification Package : $4,200.00
Fee : $1,750.00
Fee : $1,000.00
MBE or WBE
Fee : $2,500.00
ADDITIONAL 8A PROGRAM SUPPORT SERVICES
Many of our clients purchase assistance with additional socio-economic certifications, such as WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, MBE, DBE, WBE, and more such as GSA Schedule, at the time of purchasing our 8a Full Support Package. We are able to deeply discount the fees for the additional applications due to paperwork redundancies between programs. ez8a also performs 1010C Business Plans, Annual Recertification and assistance with Business Development. To learn more about these packages, please use the hyperlinks to our site content.