All Small Mentor-Protégé program
We are experts at assisting firms interested in entering the All Small Mentor-Protégé program. We can review the two firm’s eligibility and make a recommendation as to whether or not the SBA will accept the partnership. We will support and guide the two firms through the application process, from concept to SBA approval. Our expert staff will minimize your efforts as much as possible by complete all the required documents and giving you an organized checklist of needed documents to support the submission. We have the experience to get your firms approved as Mentor Protégé partners and then to take you through the joint venture process as well so you can start contracting as a small business and use all the past experience and certifications of both firms.
Purpose of All Small program
Your business can gain federal experience and gain capabilities by working with an experienced government contractor through the mentor-protégé program.
Mentors and protégés in the All Small program can form joint ventures. These joint venture would then qualify for all set-aside contracts in which the small business is eligible. This includes contracts set-aside for veteran-owned, woman-owned, 8(a), and HUBZone businesses.
Benefits to Protégés of All Small Mentor-Protégé Program:
- Guidance on internal business management systems, accounting, marketing, manufacturing, and strategic planning
- Financial assistance in the form of equipment investments loans, and bonding
- Assistance navigating federal contract bidding, acquisition, and performance process
- Education about international trade, strategic planning, and finding markets
- Business development, including strategy and identifying contracting and partnership opportunities
- General and administrative assistance, like human resource sharing or security clearance support, can be utilized as part of the agreement
All Small program qualifications (small business/protégé)
- Be a small business with industry experience in which the joint venture is formed to seek contracts.
- Have a proposed mentor for the joint venture.
- Be organized as a for-profit business or as an agricultural cooperative.
- Have no more than two mentors in the business’ lifetime
All Small program qualification (large business/mentor)
- Be organized for profit or as an agricultural cooperative
- Have no more than three protégés at a time
Requirements for approval by the SBA of the mentor-protégé agreement:
- The SBA must make a determination that the mentor-provided assistance will promote real developmental gains for the protege, not just act as a contracting vehicle for the large business to partake in small business set-aside contracts.
- The SBA must find that there are not any control or affiliation issues that exist between the mentor and the protégé.
All Small Mentor-Protégé: $2,900.00
Joint Venture / Mentor-Protégé Package: $4,900.00