NVBDC (National Veteran Business Development Council)
The National Veteran Business Development Council is the only third party Veteran Owned Business Certification program in the United States. The NVBDC is able to certify all qualifying VOB’s regardless of size.
- Total spend available to qualifying businesses is estimated to be in excess of $80 Billion annually.
- Participation in procurement initiatives which contribute to public or private sector objectives for diversity spending
- A Certification used to do business with the leading corporations in America. Just a few of the corporations that support the important work of the NVBDC in certifying SD/VOBs are Kellogg's, AT&T, General Motors, Ford, JP Morgan Chase & Co., MetLife, Harley-Davidson, Apple and many, many more.
- Networking opportunities with fellow VOB’s.
- 51% unconditionally owned by a Veteran
- Must control the management and daily operations of the business
- Must hold highest officer position in the business
Fastrack Option – 30 days or less IF you have current certification from any of the following:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE)
*$3200 if not fastrack - $1000 add on to 8(a)
*$1400 if fastrack - $500 add on to 8(a)