Solicitation: OASIS SB / OASIS 8(a)
8(a) firms were awarded over $500MM in 2018 from the OASIS Contracting Vehicle. OASIS is an excellent opportunity to expand your federal business as it will become the contracting vehicle of choice for many agency missions.
The first place to start is to determine your OASIS Pool. These pools are how various industries are grouped on OASIS. This will help you determine when that solicitation will be dropped and when it will come due.
If you have any questions regarding OASIS feel free to give us a call and ask for Robin.
OASIS = One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services - SB
Pool 1 - Engineering Services – 541330
Size Standard (Business Revenue): $15MM
|Socio Economic Indicator
||2018 Obligated Sales
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development, and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken by these establishments may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, and related services.
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services,
- 541370 Surveying And Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting Services, Executive Search Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541810 Advertising Agencies
- 541830 Media Buying Agencies
- 541840 Media Representatives
- 541850 Outdoor Advertising
- 541860 Direct Mail Advertising
- 541870 Advertising Material Distribution Services
- 541890 Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Pool 3 – Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons – 541330
Size Standard (Business Revenue): $38.5MM
|Socio Economic Indicator
||2018 Obligated Sales
- 541330 Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons
- 541330 Engineering for Contracts and Subcontracts for Engineering Services Awarded Under the National Energy Policy act of 1992
- 541330 Engineering for Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture
(1,000 Employees Business Size Standard)
- 541711 Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541712 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
This U.S. Industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in conducting research and experimental development (except biotechnology research and experimental development) in the physical, engineering, and life sciences, such as agriculture, electronics, environmental, biology, botany, Computers, chemistry, food, fisheries, forests, geology, health, mathematics, medicine, oceanography, pharmacy, physics, veterinary and other allied subjects.
Following OASIS SB Pool 1 On-Ramps, the next priority is to build a vibrant and diverse pool of the highest technically rated 8(a) contractors available to Government
- Will allow for both Direct (Sole Source) and competitive 8(a) orders.
- Pursuant to H.15.4 Focused On-Ramping (SubPool Creation): To create a SubPool within established OASIS SB Pools. This may be done in response to client needs, competition levels, or other factors
- Open Season On-Ramping Conditions:
- RFP issued on FBO under current Federal procurement law
- RFP identifies total anticipated # of new contracts
- Any Offeror that meets the eligibility requirements set forth in the open season RFP may submit a proposal in response to the solicitation
- Award decision is based upon substantially the same evaluation factors/subfactors as the original RFP
The solicitation will be the same as OASIS SB Pool 1 Onramp Solicitation except it will be limited to 8(a) Only.
|Number of new Contractors to be On-Ramped
Other plans for 2019:
OASIS SB Pools 1, 3, & 4
- Expand the Small Business Pools
- Pool 1 to increase from 44 up to 200 in total
- Pool 3 to increase from 43 up to 200 in total
- Pool 4 to increase from 40 up to 100 in total
When you click into this solicitation posting, also click on the box labelled “Watch this Opportunity” so that you will be notified of any updated postings.