SeaPort NxG and rolling admissions are expected to start in Spring of 2024
Seaport NxG (Next Gen) will replace Seaport-E. SeaPort-E is the Navy’s electronic
platform for the acquisition of support services in 22 functional areas. It has
approximately 3,000 federal contractors with over $5 billion in federal spending. Small
businesses comprise of approximately 85% of the Seaport-E contractors and we expect
this trend to continue for Seaport NxG.
The navy released an announcement that the requirements will be similar if not identical
to the requirements from the last iteration. Below are the requirements from the last
Aside from the technical, the rest of the information is basic housekeeping type stuff.
The technical narrative (excluding the supporting documents) is only up to 5 pages.
Offerors can submit 1-3 projects in support of the functional area(s).
Projects cannot be more than 10 years old
The information submitted by the offeror must provide the Government with evidence of
recent and relevant technical experience providing support to the DON (Department of
the Navy), as either a prime Contractor or a Subcontractor.
Experience in 1-3 of the 23 functional areas listed below in either Engineering Support
Services OR Program Management Support Services.
**If an Offeror chooses to propose on more than 1 subcategory, the offeror only needs
to technically qualify in 1 of the subcategories for an award, not all of the categories it
may have proposed on.
Engineering Support Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Support Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
SeaPort-e Contract Users
U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the U.S. Marine Corps.
There are seven zones as part of the SeaPort-e contract giving small businesses the ability to support one or multiple zones.