Obtaining a SAM Registration is your first and a critical step for conducting business with the federal government. If you intend to do business with the U.S. Government, the government requires an active and up to date SAM account. As the new System for Award Management Registration (SAM) and renewal system now undergoes an intricate verification process. Our company has the know how to complete this complicated and sometimes confusing process. We will collate all the information need and will complete your online registration or renewal.
Benefits of SAM
- The US Federal Government is the largest buyer of goods and services in the world. Spending over $150B per year with small business.
- SAM Registration is a requirement to for payment by the federal government.
- SAM Registration gives your firm the ability to bid on certain federal contracts.
- SAM Registration can be helpful if a firm is looking to provide goods or services during disaster relief.
Why use ez8a for your SAM Registration
- We have over 15 years’ experience in federal contracting.
- We can be your one stop shop for SBA/VA Certifications, GSA Schedules, Contracting Vehicles as well as Federal Marketing Services.
- We try to offer clients a low-cost solution for people not wanting to complete the registration on their own.
- We have a compelling reputation built on years of trust with our clients.
- Do not be confused by look alike websites. Registering in SAM.gov is free. We charge a fee to complete the registration for your firm to save you time and the hassle of completing the registration yourself.
- If your business previously had a CCR Registration than you will need to migrate your old vendor record over to SAM first.
- If you are going to utilize another service of our company such as an SBA Certification like 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB, or SDVOSB, or obtain a GSA Schedule through our company we will complete your SAM Registration as part of the application process. This is because we will have to review and correct your SAM profile as part of this process.
- If you elect to complete your SAM Registration yourself makes sure to pay particular attention to the Capabilities Statement. Your firm’s Capabilities Statement is attached to your SBA Profile Application. This is a crucial step and is a way that federal buyers do when searching for firms for a given procurement. We follow best practices in this area for our clients.
SAM Update – DUNS to UEI Transition
On April 4, 2022, the federal government stopped using the DUNS number and shifted to UEI (Unique Entity ID). The System for Aware Management generates the new UEI number. All active and inactive past CCR Registrants received a new UEI number from the system prior to the transition.
All entities registered in the System for Award Management will go through the validation process to confirm their entity information. This will occur through the EVS (Entity Validation System), which is a new service provider that independently verified that your entity is unique. The checks that the EVS system will go through are to verify Legal Business Name and Address are unique before assigning a UEI number.